Monday, February 23, 2009

O-ing NOW


We had our Oscar Party last night, which was great. I was in pain all evening...but kept trying to put it out of my mind. Finally I did a OPK at 1 AM, when my guests had all gone home / gone to bed...and it was a HUGE +!!! The last time I O'ed on the 50 mg/Clomid I had crazy ovulation pain too, it was so bad I had to leave dinner at the restaurant and roll up in a ball back at our hotel. This cycle was also exactly 9 days from Clomid to ovulation - same as my other successful clomid cycle.


I feel relieved now that I am like 95% positive I did O this cycle, since last cycle was a bust! It still sucks that DH's sperm might be too crappy to make use of this O, if is doesn't work this cycle we will hopefully be able to make better use of my next cycle with the IUI (if thats was our Dr. decides)! I did another OPK this AM, and my LH surge is definitely still present - I'm still feeling the ovarian pain too. We 'baby-danced' Friday night, Sunday night...and we'll have to try again Tuesday morning before DH goes to RI for work. We caught this O just in time, DH's work travel always worries me that might miss something.


So...I'm cycle day 20 and am officially, once again, in the 2ww! Sorry...I just had to put a pic in of my +OPK...getting a + when my PCOS ovaries work for me is the best news I've had in months!

No comments:

Post a Comment