Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday morning


I hate Monday mornings! I had a terrible sleep last night, DH is sick and snoring like crazy, and I had the most terrible "AF-like" cramps all night. The only thing that seemed to help was my heating pad...I rolled around and moaned all night in a half-sleep / half-awake daze! I totally expected that AF showed up in the night but my tampon was dry in the AM, nothing not even a spot - so very disappointing! Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be praying for my period to come. I'm still having AF cramps, BAD ones, but only off and on this morning.




It is 5dp the prometrium, I've never made it this far without AF showing up. I called my Dr. this morning, told the secretary that I'm on cycle day 45, 10 post prometrium and still no AF. She said that the Dr. wasn't in till tomorrow and he'd call me then, but she thinks if it doesn't show up he will start me on another round of Prometrium. Something I didn't want to hear - another 10 days plus say 2-3 for AF to start! That means my next cycle would start around the 16th of February...errrr...I hate the waiting game! Why do I have to have such messed up ovaries and why does DH have to have such shitty sperm? Questions I will never know and there are no answers to!

No comments:

Post a Comment