Tuesday, February 24, 2009

hmmm

Well...DH just left for RI until Friday...I wanted to make sure we got one more shot with this cycle...so I set the alarm for REALLY EARLY sex. What a disaster...we were both way too tired, but I was determined to make it work.
Unfortunately when I take the clomid sex during ovulation is really painful, DH just doesn't get it! (Sorry in advance for all the upcoming TMI) I can hardly let him get in the pain is so bad, but about two days after ovulation everything is back to normal. I've been using Instead Soft Cups to push the "stuff" up further and keep it near my cervix for a couple hours afterwards. The cups have been working pretty well, DH wont just put his "stuff" into the cups he insists we have sex and then I insert the cup to keep it all in place. However, this morning was a disaster. I was in pain (which I know is a turn off for DH) but I was at least trying to fake that I was into it. Then when I was trying to put the damn cup in I lost at least half the "stuff"...so annoying! I really can't wait for this baby making stuff to be done with. At least I am completely tracking my ovulation now...so we can have 'normal / fun' sex when I know there is no chances of conceiving! I gotta say...it was not a very nice "good-bye" morning...in fact it was a terrible way to part for the next 5 days!
All I can do now... is sit back and wait through the dreaded 2ww!

No comments:

Post a Comment