Thursday, March 5, 2009

Again

11 dpo - another BFN. I can't say I'm surprised by this, but man am I fed up with BFN results. I guess that's what you get for starting to test so early.


I'm back to my count downs:
  1. 1 more day till the weekend

  2. 3 more days until I should now for sure if this cycle's end result will be either a BFN or BFP, also know as AF
  3. 5 more days until our next fertility appointment

I was going to say 8 more days till my next round of clomid (if BFN)...but our fertility appointment might change that...so the furthest I can plan for now is until Tuesday...hmmm! This is annoying for me...I like to be in control and know whats happening.

On a happy note...another blog that I follow http://babydanser.blogspot.com/ just announced the best news yesterday...she is having twins! Such happy news...and it gives me hope! I used to be terrified about having twins...and being on the clomid only worried me more since it increases your chance for twins. But lately I've been thinking that twins might not be that bad...two at once...might take the pressure off of "needing" to have another. I don't know...I guess all I'm saying is I wouldn't be 'as' worried now if I found out I was having twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment