Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just Waiting

OK...Prometrium 3 days down - 7 more to go! Still no AF symptoms! When I know I've had a failed cycle I can't wait for AF to start, nothing would make me more happy then to find out AF started today. I just want to move on to the next cycle and try again, before I start getting bummed that we are still not pregnant after a year of TTC. Sometimes I get so discouraged I wish I could just give up, the emotional toll every failed cycle takes seems to crush me. I just keep hoping that I will be one of the lucky ones who can post her success story, rather then her journey thru infertility.





DH has his appointment tomorrow. I know its nothing to get excited about, but even a little tid-bit of news would make it seem like we are making some progress.
By Friday we will now his numbers and my curiously will be satisfied. I have to say, I know this might sound terrible but I was slightly glad there ended up being a fertility issue with DH too. Before he found out there might be something wrong with his swimmers, he showed far less compassion towards my feelings concerning my own infertility. He didn't seem to take my PCOS seriously, but as soon as he learned about his own infertility its like a switch went off and he began taking our situation much more seriously. I think it was something that needed to happen to bring both of us closer together and give us a more united front. That being said - it still fraking sucks that his slow swimmers might be another strike against us in the baby making game.

OK...tick...tock...I'll be watching the clock until AF comes...time seems to have slowed down this morning. Why can't my weekend days seem to last as long as my work days.

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say that you are definitely not alone! I can relate to everything you have said in your blogs. I too have a best friend, and actually a lot of friends that are pregnant now or recently gave birth. It is really hard.

    Good luck with the SA tomorrow. I hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete