Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Catch up


First off...I thoroughly enjoyed my "sick day" yesterday. I needed some veg time by myself. And after my bosses stupidity on Friday I didn't feel an ounce of guilt. The stupid women walked into the office Friday morning and said aloud "Are you menstruating?" ...What the F?... Who says that? I believe she was trying to make a comment about my recent flair up of acne, but give me a break! I didn't even know what to say other then...ummm...no! But I would love to have AF now, 2 more nights of prometrium and then I wait to see if it worked.
Weekend update:
Friday night - Preggo friend comes over, determined to find a Doppler for sale to try and hear the heart beat. She is 15 weeks, I try to tell her we probably wont hear anything but she insists she wont be upset if we don't hear anything. We find one, spend some time on playing around with it, think we found the heat beat and even record it on the computer to map out the beats. I tell her lets make sure we don't hear the same thing on anyone else stomach, so I record the same sounds coming from my DH's lower abdomen, and it sounds the exact same. LOL...it was just a bunch of fast gurgling sounds. Needles to say, she was disappointed.
Saturday - We got ready for DH to leave, laundry, packing, breakfast out, shopping, etc. Preggo friend comes over again because her DH is outta town, watched Brothers Soloman and Dangerous Liaisons.
Sunday - Hung out with DH, did laundry and whined that he was going away.
Monday - Watched 'Gone with the Wind' for the 10th time, plan on starting 'Scarlett' the mini-series tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment