Monday, June 8, 2009

Beta #1

First Beta: 418 - they said they were very happy with that number and it was a good strong positive for 14dp3dt. I'm pleased with the number, but my next beta wont be for another week. I'm a little bummed about this...I wish I could see the numbers doubling so I could be reassured that everything was moving along. A whole week...I don't know how I'll survive...especially with the cramping...I'm going to be on edge all week.

Ok...so I guess I'll have nothing to post for another week, although I'm sure I'll keep POAS if only to keep me sane over the next 6 days.

4 comments:

  1. That is a nice number! But ANOTHER WEEK? Why?! Sadists.

    I asked my nurse about the cramping and it's normal. I had quite a bit for the first 3 or so days after I found out, then less, but periodic sharpish cramps and which Dr. Google says is normal but should end around 6 weeks most of the time. So you may feel them all the next week and it would be fine.

    I wouldn't invest too much in pee stick at this point. Homemade efforts to evaluate your pregnancy might just drive you nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! That is so exciting!! Congrats! I hope they keep on doubling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful! My DH and I have PCOS and MF too. Every time I see someone like us get a positive it gives me such hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking in to see how it's going.

    ReplyDelete