Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I still hate fertile people...

OK...I'll start off with even though I am pregnant now...when I hear stories of people getting pregnant super easy...it still pisses me off! My husband recently decided to rekindle a friendship with a girlfriend from university. Now I have never met this girl and it annoys me that he would choose this time in our life to contact this person...but whatever! Anyways she is getting married in a few weeks and we have to attend her wedding (ugghhh)...but to the point...I just answered my voice mail and there was a message from her. So my husband called her and she called specifically to announce to him that she is 4.5 weeks pregnant...gross! I couldn't care less that she is having a baby and I didn't need to have her rub it in that it only took one month...errr!!!

I can't help it, I just don't think I needed to here that information. Some comment was made between her and my husband that our babies will only be a month a part and I couldn't help myself from saying...'yeah...that's if both pregnancies continue, since its still early days!'...I know it was bitchy but its the truth!

I'm also kindda on edge about the hematoma they found during the ultrasound...I keep checking for blood and its driving me kind of nuts. Its not that I am worried that its going to affect the pregnancy but knowing that I am probably going to bleed in the next few days or weeks is bugging me, especially since I wont be seeing anyone until my 14th week. That's 5 more weeks before I see the OB and after weekly updates it just feels weird to have to wait so long. I guess it will be fine, it just feels like a long time to wait!

Anyways...happier news...my best friend is having her baby tomorrow and I am super excited!

2 comments:

  1. If you start bleeding, even though you know why you are probably bleeding, call in and demand to be seen by your ob and have an u/s. Just call in and tell them you think you're experiencing a threatened miscarriage. I don't think I could experience that bleeding w/o the reassurance of an u/s even if I knew what it was from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to because I also don't think I will be able to not get some reassurance.

    ReplyDelete